Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Turn Your Swag On!

Hey guys! Im Madison Bell and I am a going to be a sophmore at Ole Miss in the fall. This is actually my second time at La Senda because I came with the group from the Chap last year. Today was quite exhausting but our efforts did not go unrewarded because we got alot done. The day began with Morgan leading daily morning devotion while the rest of the group got started cleaning bathrooms and planting. J went with Steve into Guatemala City to get some plants and such. Mrs. Suzie and Mrs. Susan continued to take care of the food and such we ate aswell as heading up our planting efforts. Laura and I also painted a room in the area we are staying. (On a side note: if you are ever thinking about putting concrete blocks for your wall and painting them, I would highly advise against that! Trust me I speak from experience!) We also continued to work on "the dig". We also enjoyed spending a little time with the kids when we ate a tradional Guatemalan dinner with them and make a video showing our "swag". It was another great day at La Senda. I thank yall for your prayers and ask that you keep Zach in them as he the daily morning devotions tom as well as the rest of us because it is our last full work day and we have hopes to finish up our to do list!

Adios,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment